Monday, October 8, 2012

Pillowcase

My little monkey LOVE LOVE LOVES trains... especially Thomas the Train. A few months ago one of his previous babysitters gave us a Thomas the Train comforter. I had also snapped up some Thomas the Train cotton material at Wal-mart around that time too, so of course I had to make him a matching pillowcase.


It was pretty simple, I just cut my material twice the width I wanted the pillow and several inches longer.  With the material wrong side up I folded what would be the open end down and sewed all across.  Then I matched up my open edges and sewed down one side, across the bottom and up the other side.  That was it, just trimmed my seams a little and turned it right side out.  Pretty basic!  


He was pretty excited, he even had to wear his Thomas PJ's for a picture!  :)



I usually party at: I Heart Nap Time Skip To My Lou Tip Junkie handmade projects The DIY Dreamer Button pic 9 Seven Alive Photobucket Poofy Cheeks

No comments:

Post a Comment