Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photo Editing: PicMonkey

Have you been sad that Picnik is going to be gone soon?  Well, I just found out about PicMonkey (from the Picnik site actually) and tried it.  I think I like it MORE than Picnik.  No collage feature yet, no batch upload and no "history", but currently it's completely free although it indicates their will eventually be a "premium" version.  And even though there is no batch upload, I feel like it's faster, maybe the way everything is laid out.

Anyway, thought I would share with everyone just in case you haven't heard of it yet!


A couple of pics I was testing it out with...







These Peas Taste Funny

1 comment:

  1. I think we're all lamenting the leaving of Picnik. Thanks for offering up another alternative at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete