Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Matching Game v2: Pink and Girly

Had another sweet little 1 year old's birthday party to attend this past weekend. After the fun and cuteness of the flannel matching game for my little friend Jack I was really excited to do a girl version. I already had hot pink flannel on hand as well as some adorable cupcake print flannel I've been just waiting for a chance to use. I made a trip to JoAnne's a few weeks ago in preparation and picked up a few more cute girly prints... although I have to say I had sort of a hard time finding cute girly pink flannel prints... But I found a few I liked. I did also decide to use my pinking shears on the edges instead of fraying them. I think it turned out pretty cute! You can see this post for the boy version and run down on how I made it.
I usually party at: I Heart Nap Time Skip To My Lou Tip Junkie handmade projects The DIY Dreamer Button pic 9 Seven Alive Photobucket Poofy Cheeks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking this great post to the Say G’day Linky Party. I have shared this post on Google+ and have pinned it too! It looks like a great idea-I just wish I was crafty!

    Best wishes and hope you can join in again this weekend.
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete